Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Sweet Stampede Meeting January

Good morning ladies! We had a fabulous meeting last night! Lot's of fabulous Sale-A-Brations talk! 

 A few Celebrations:
I  want to give a BIG shout out to Laurie Daughtrey for having the highest sales so far this month!! Wow girl, way to go! We'd love to hear what you are doing!! :-) 

I want to celebrate Jill Palmer and her promotion to Senior Associate!! She has earned a ticket to my exclusive Sale-A-Bration Celebration in April as well as a $20 product credit from me! 

Also, congrats to Jackie Meier and Eydie Driffill for holding workshops in January! They received a free embellishment! Everyone who holds a class or workshop during Sale-A-Bration earns this!! Please email me to let me know when your even is!! 

To read our team notes and the Make and Take instructions, please see the links below. 

January Make and Takes- Please feel free to use these as a class!!! I would recommend doing 4-5 of them and charging $15 or FREE with a $25 purchase!! Get it on your calendar ladies!!! Meet your minimums with ONE class!! 

Local peeps- I am going to be sending you an email today about a joint team Stamp Camp in March. Be on the look out for it this afternoon! 


Here are a few pictures from last night!

We had a smaller group than usual, but we still had lots of SWAPS!! 


I gave away lots of prizes.
 This month it was Embossing Folders and a
 Sale-A-Bration stamp set. 

 

Showing off our creations is always fun!
 No one loves to gab about Stampin' Up more than a group of Demonstrators!

We celebrated some awesome events that were healed in January as well as a promotion! They get a special glitter star for their name tag when they promote (plus a shopping spree from me!!)


 We talk business, share ideas, and then we STAMP of course! This month, we focused on Sale-A-Bration and made five cards using different SAB sets.

Here are the make and teas form this month. They are SIMPLE to make and perfect for a class!! 

If you aren't local and would like to try to Skype with us during one of our meetings, let me know! I am always looking for ways to include ALL of my team in our meetings.

Thank you ladies for ALL YOU DO! I am truly blessed to have such amazing ladies and friends in my group!! Please let me know if there is anything I can do to help you or if you have any questions. I am here for you!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment