Friday, January 16, 2015

Gift Card Wallet Tutorial

Hello everyone! I've got a new Sweet Stampede Exclusive tutorial just for you!  I am sharing a really cute Gift Card Wallet I made for everyone who attended my Sale-A-Bration Kick off last weekend. It features the Best Day Ever stamps and Best Year Ever DSP from Sale A Bration.





I do have to say this video is kind of a comedy of errors. Everything that could go wrong did! Including the dogs BARKING like crazy when the doorbell rang! Hopefully, I edited out most of my screw ups and you can still get the info you need to recreate this project! Remember, you can use any paper and stamps you have!  
Please remember these are exclusive to you all, The Sweet Stampede, as a perk for being on my team. Please do not share the video itself. You of course can teach this in your classes!


Enjoy!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment