Tonight is our April Sweet Stampede Meeting at 6:00 CST. I'll be live on Facebook as well on Zoom simultaneously. You can choose which platform you want to join in with. If you join with zoom, you have the ability to actually chat with me if you want to ask any questions. Also, I can see YOUR faces rather thank just staring at my own! :-)
If you are joining via Zoom, please make sure your name is visible as well. Sometimes it will say something like "iPad" under your spot. I will be monitoring who is joining and if I can't see your name, I won't let you in. Also, please makes sure to minimize distractions when we have these calls. Noisy animals, TVs, walking around with your device and other distractions can really be bothersome to those trying to listen. You will all be on mute automatically, but if you want to speak, this is important.
Topic: Sweet Stampede Team Meeting Time: Apr 13, 2020 06:00 PM Central Time
No comments:
Post a Comment