Thursday, November 2, 2017

November 2nd Team News

Hello everyone! It's November 2nd! That means it's officially Christmas! Ha! Or so say the stores, commercials and radio stations! Are you ready to begin the holiday season? It's here and it's time to prepare! 
Image
On Stage Live begins next Thursday and many of us will be there! I will be updating things both on our Facebook Group page along with my Pink Buckaroo Stampers Group Page. We will be under a "gag order" until the following Monday, so it will be hard to share everything right away. But, if you'd like to keep up with anything we CAN share, make sure to check in on Facebook. Remember, you can watch the recordings on On Stage Online beginning on November 16 th. The Occasions and Sale A Bration catalogs will be available to view online on November 13th at 1:00 pm MT.
Image
Image
Sweet Stampede Business Builders 
TONIGHT!!! Thursday, Nov. 2nd at 7:00 CST
Use this link to join:https://zoom.us/j/370914314

We will be talking about things to boost our sales in November and December. This is PRIME selling time. If you want to meet your minimums with ease this quarter (ends December 31), please join in on this call! 
This is a video call and you can join us in your jammies, from your car or while you're eating lunch! It's very informal, so please don't feel intimidated!! Even if you just want to join us to listen- I promise I won't make you talk! :-)

You need to make an account on Zoom.com. Some of you mentioned problems last time, so check out this page here BEFORE tonight.  If you want to be seen and heard, make sure your webcam is working and your computer isn't muted. 
Image
Image
Our next live meeting will be Tuesday, Nov. 14th
6:00 pm CST!! That's a Tuesday this month. I will have just come back from On Stage and will have a BUNCH to share with you! 

I will be out of town for four days prior to our meeting (On Stage!) so I have a very firm deadline to register this month. I can not say this enough- you must RSVP if you want the make and takes. It's takes hours for me to prepare and this month I don't have any extra minutes to add anyone in. 
PLEASE RSVP no later than Nov. 9th. 
​​
Make and Takes cost $5. This covers the cost of four projects and any extra goes towards prizes. If you are long distance, I will mail the to you for an additional $3. 

If you are swapping long distance, please make sure to include a note telling me how many swaps you've sent. Give yourself ample shipping time so they arrive in time.  ​​​​​​​If you chose to send swaps to our live meeting, please include return shipping cost inside the package.  

Creative Challenge November: Gift Wrap Ideas- this can be traditional or non traditional gifts. Up to interpretation! 
Swap Theme for November: Christmas 

Image
Stampin' Blends
Have you tried them? I want to see your creations! Share them on our Facebook page!! They are wonderful!! You're customers will love them too. And, compared to other alcohol markers on the market, they are very affordable! Check out my video above for just an intro lesson. (And yes, I forgot to color in Santa's nose. On both cards. Ha! But, you can still learn from the rest of the video. 
Image
As I mentioned last week, I am offering a Stampin' Blends Color Club to my customers beginning in December. Basically, they will order three sets of markers every month and in turn, I will send them an exclusive video tutorial and two make and takes. I would love for you to be a part of the video series. But, I want you to order your markers under your number so you can take advantage of your discount AND help meet your minimums! So, if you'd like to be a part of the video emails I send out, register below. There is no cost to register. You will be added to the emails I send out beginning in December but won't need to order. Just another perk! 
Image
Image
Free PDFs- a perk of being in the Sweet Stampede! 
 As a member of my downline, you get all my PDFs for free and you can get the make and take kits for just $10-$12. I want you to order the stamps, dies and ribbon under your own number so you get the discount! You are welcome to use the PDFs to help you plan your own classes! ​​​​​​​

Brightly Lit Stamp a Stack Class To Go

Snowflake Sentiments Christmas Treats Class To Go
November All Star Tutorial Bundle 
http://bit.ly/2lCvuk1 

For the full details on the classes above, here is the form that will tell you what you need for each class. ​​​​​​​

No comments:

Post a Comment